Just in, (from what I have to say in the 6th Christmas that I been at St Peter’s) was, without a doubt, the most beautiful Carol Service !
Thank you Carmel Hudson for the appeal for our annual charity donation to Havens Hospice… you’re a 🌟
The Quartet was absolutely amazing… thank you ‘Festive Carol Singers’
– I’ve read a few comments in the last few days from people on Facebook about their respective carol services this year. Well, I’d like to say last Sunday’s Nine Lessons and Carols at St. Peter’s ranked right up there among the loveliest I’ve attended in recent years. I’m honoured and humbled at having been included among the Readers.
– If you missed this service, well, eat your heart out.
Many thanks to Father Jeff for taking the time to make the church so beautiful this Christmas.
– Thank you to all who made the church look so beautiful this Christmas. The setting was perfect for the nine lessons and carol service last night.
– I was so glad to be able to participate in this wonderful service
I returned home feeling blessed to be part of this parish led by my wonderful friend and priest father Jeff assisted by father Bob, father Michael, and deacon Richard truly our cup overfloweth
St. Peter’s is a wonderful church with a ver caring compassionate congregation all are welcome and loved.
– Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the friendship and love that I have received on becoming Catholic.
– Long may there be beautiful liturgies such as last night for all to enjoy and to be uplifted.
Thanks be to God
– Beautiful evening. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it so lovely for us all, Carmel Frs Bob, Jeff and Michael and Deacon Richard and the Southend Ordinariate The mulled wine and mince pies were great. Thanks Celia Brenda Jenny and crew xxx
– A big thank you to the Southend Ordinariate Mission for sponsoring the quartet, service booklets and refreshments⚜
– Thank you so much for such a beautiful evening, time to stand still, listen and reflect, surrounded by beautifully sung Carols and readings, all for such a wonderful charity working within the heart of our community. Just wonderful I look forward to more next year xx
– Thank you, Pat. It was indeed a beautiful service🌟
– A poignant evening for me as it brought back so many memories from all the carols sung. ❤❤❤🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
– Such a wonderful Carol Service! My Father in law (Fr Jeff’s Dad, Sid, who many of you know has impaired sight) was thrilled to listen to the amazing quartet and to be able to give to Havens Hospice. Thank you all