We take pride in the strength of our performance and the cost effective rates at which we bring them to you when hiring musicians. We do this by providing the most natural performance which is suitable for your event, and only recommend amplification and additional technical requirements when they are recommendable for optimal appreciation for your audience for your event. This keeps the quality of performance at it’s highest, set up requirements and disruption to your venue to a minimum, and cost to you as efficient as possible. However, for the larger events we are always happy to collaborate with your audio and visual technicians or bring along our own talented and professional audio and/or lighting team in order to bring you a fabulous performance.
Whether you are planning your own wedding or are a seasoned events co-ordinator, we want you to be confident that you will have the highest standard musicians at the best possible rates for your event, and that all will happen to the highest level of professionalism from the moment you contact us until your event is complete.
We are not just a web-based search facility but a small, personal, yet well connected company that will communicate with you and go out of our way to put together just the right ensemble or full entertainment package for you. Further, we strive to make choosing your entertainment easy and fun and to minimise any apprehension you may have about choosing your performers.
We know that most people don’t have the occasion to book live musicians every day, so we’ve dedicated this page to outlining the entire booking process so that there are no surprises along the way in leading up to your event.
- The first step, of-course is choosing the performers that you would like. There are a number of ways you can go about this:
- You can find them on our website and enquire about specific acts
- You can come to us about an act that you’ve seen or heard about somewhere and are interested in – and we will confirm available options and a quote to provide this for you
- You can come to us with a theme or idea of what you might like and we can present some options for you
- Step two is booking. Once you’ve decided which performers you would like for your event, we can confirm the details specific to your event with you, and send out a contract and outline payment details.
- Once we’ve received the contract and deposit back from you, your event is confirmed and you are free to speak to the ensemble leader directly regarding fine details for your venue and repertoire.
- We will then be here to assist in any way necessary leading up to your date in correspondence to any concerns you may have.
We hope this is helpful, and takes the unknown element out of your decision making process. If you have further questions, or would like to begin your search, please feel free to call us directly now on 0207 096 1637.
See some of our previous public live performance events.
We look forward to hearing from you!